Motor Vehicle and Fleet

This can take several forms:

  • Comprehensive, ie own damage and third party property damage.
  • Third Party Property Damage plus Fire and Theft.
  • Third Party Property Damage only.

Email us your details

Information you need to provide:

Business details including address, business type and motor vehicle(s) details Length of time with current/previous insurer Claims history including number of, date and type of claims

Comprehensive Cover

Covers you for loss of or damage to the insured vehicle caused by an event in the period of insurance. Includes Legal Liability Cover as outlined below.

Legal Liability Cover

Legal Liability covers your legal liability for damage caused to another person's property and associated legal costs up to Insurer’s limit. Covers your legal liability for personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, and associated legal costs, to a maximum of Insurer’s limit (provided Compulsory Third Party Insurance does not apply). Covers your legal liability for property damage or personal injury as a result of the insured vehicle carrying dangerous goods, to a maximum of Insurer’s limit.